The Environ Focus Care Youth+ range is ideal for those concerned with anti-ageing.
Environ Intensive Retinol 1 contains a high concentration of vitamin A and bovine colostrum in a non-greasy formula. This is the first phase in the Environ Retinol step up system.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Start by adding one drop of Retinol to your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturiser each evening
- Then as your skin feels more comfortable, slowly increase the amount until you can use the Retinol product on its own.
- Alternatively, apply Concentrated Retinol Serums to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry; then follow with your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturiser, morning and/ or evening.
- Use 2-4 bottles per Concentrated Retinol Serum step-up level before progressing to the next level.
- Retinol A can be used for problematic skin conditions.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application is recommended for advanced Environ users.